MiaBella Mini Resort is located in the town of Drage, Pakoštane which sits right on the intersection of four official Eurovelo cycling routes, and next to Vrana lakes with its own set of cycling routes. Routes are going through islands, surrounding lakes, visiting local cities, natural parks and historical sights. European Cyclists’ Federation (ECF) has coordinated the development of a network of high-quality cycling routes connecting the whole of Europe. All in all there are some 8 routes with total length of ~300km that you can explore every day, all while having a relaxed stay and gastronomic evenings at our resort.
For group bookings, multi-day packages with food and sightseeing options please contact us at email@example.com
- Around 300km of beautiful routes for all levels.
- Our resort can host individuals but also clubs and groups of around 20 people, with accommodation and additional services such as food and wine, wine tours and organised tourist activities even for non bikers.
- SPA apartment for the group organiser to relax in the sauna and jacuzzi after the long ride 🙂 Other 3 apartments have 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms each, can be arranged with single or double beds.
- May, June, September and October are preferred months to avoid huge heat and car congestion on the roads.
- Meeting room with the big screen to check your GoPro shots with the group.
- Bike and e-Bike rentals possible from local shops.
- Airport pickups and dropoffs
A5 Zadar – Biograd, 35 km – exact route and elevation
12 Zadar – Pakostane, 43 km – exact route and elevation
13 Pakostane – Sibenik, 48 km – exact route and elevation
A6 Pakostane – Sibenik, 44 km – exact route and elevation
Vrana Lake, ~80 km – exact routes