April and October
Weekly slots, Saturday to Saturday
Method: Evolution Kids Tennis (EKT)
8 days of sunshine on Croatian Coast, 10 hours of lessons per child in small groups
We organize week long children tennis camps, for the whole family to enjoy. Individual lessons can also be organized for adults.
There is a lot of side activities and options in this season, and a chance to experience Dalmatia without the tourist rush.
For booking and more info please email us at email@example.com.
Tennis Camp content
- 10 hours of group lessons per child in 6 days
- Main Coach: Robert Jankovic – training the European champion U12
- Fun activities for children outside tennis hours.
- Racket rentals are included in the price.
- 7 nights of apartment rental with breakfast at the beautiful Croatian coast, in fully equipped and comfy apartments with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen. Apartment with indoor sauna and jacuzzi also available.
- Lunch and dinner option per request (additional price).
- Adult tennis lessons per request (additional price).
- Home office ready: WiFi, desks, children will be kept entertained
- Rooftop area with whirlpool and golf driving range (clubs and balls available). Cellar with a mini brewery for beer brewing lessons.
- Free airport pickup/dropoff (Zadar or Split airports).
Additional optional activities
- Beach and swimming possible (based on April weather conditions, the water could be around 18.4 degrees 🙂
- Boat trips and fishing with our boat
- Lavish dinners and gastronomy at the resort and at *special* restaurants
- Guided visits of wineries and wine tastings
- Local city exploration: Zadar, Sibenik, Split
- Wild asparagus picking
- Biking along Eurovelo8 routes and Vrana lake (5 routes of ~40km each connect near resort). More info: 12 Zadar – Pakostane, 13 Pakostane – Sibenik, A5 Zadar – Biograd, A6 Pakostane – Sibenik, Vrana Lake
- Bird watching at Vrana Lake national park, walking distance
Robert Jankovic and his team have over ten years of training experience using this method and are coaching European U21 doubles champion Veritsa Yaneva.
Robert and his team coach players of all ages, but most of all they love working with kids. Not only do they teach the technical and physical skills children need in their early development, but the activities are fun and motivating. The kids brag about the time spent with them at tennis training long after the camp is over.
Training is conducted using the Evolution Kids Tennis (EKT) method, in group lessons. Children ages should be between 3 and 10 years old, but exceptions are possible. Children are split into smaller groups based on their age and playing level, and every child will have 2 hours of group training per day on average (morning and afternoon), but will be on court for longer for chill-out, playing, watching others, etc.
Through the EKT program young players develop all the skills necessary to play great tennis. More than just technical strokes and shapes; It includes development of tactical skills, key athletic skills, and the competitive skills to love playing the game. Within each stage the players must complete missions that relate to all these skill categories. We ensure that players are ready both physically and emotionally to love the challenges that come with being a real little court warrior.
Sample program for younger children
Evolution Tennis consists of over 100 fun exercises for playing and motoric skills such as the following example for Level 1.
Ready Position. Show a good ready position with feet apart, eyes watching the ball. Can move in different directions and get back to the ready position each time.
Body balances. Twist and stretch, stand on tiptoes, balance on different body parts, one leg, hands and feet bottom, ione hand and one foot, etc.
Move like a ___! Move in many different ways, like animals, puppets, airplanes, cars, spacemen. Including forwardsm sideways and slowly backfards.
Racket. Hold a racket with one hand, two hands, move with it, pass it to another player, pretend it is another object.
Go Walkabout. Use racket to take the ball from one place to the next in different ways, egg and spoon, push along the ground, balance it on a cone on the racket, etc.
Rolling Rally. Rally the ball along the ground with a partner or a coach. Stopping and sending it back each time. Try to stand sideways on and make the racket move in the direction of the partner.
Carry and Roll. Carry a ball, run stop and put it down, pick it up and roll towards the target. Run after and stop rolling a ball, moving away from or to the side of them.
Toss things up. Keep the balloon up in the air by tapping with different parts of the body, throw and catch scarves, bean bags, different size balls, higher and more precise every time.
Throw under and overarm. Show an overarm and underarm throw. Over and under objects, aiming at a big target, then at different targets.
Follow the leader. Watch the coach and copy the movements that they do, can start and stop on cue.
Understand Spaces. Can find a space on the court, move in and out of each other without touching, move away and towards someone else or a point on the court.